Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Created Brett Favre Sig if anyone is interested. (added video demo of the process)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One is with my name and the other is without. Can add your name if you like to use as a sig. Or you can just use the default..Wink

[YOUTUBE="creating favre sig"]Sx2LnkcZHDI[/YOUTUBE]
Here is another sized down a little:o
Just noticed the drop shadows messed up when I cropped it. Here are ones without drop shadow to the left of Favre.
Dude, that's great. I would use it, but I feel like I would be ripping off your awesome work!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, that's great. I would use it, but I feel like I would be ripping off your awesome work!

Might as well the rest of us do.....Smile
Midee1 Wrote:Might as well the rest of us do.....Smile
Hahaha. But I see you were at least gentleman enuff to leave his "QQ" up in the right corner.Big Grin
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Hahaha. But I see you were at least gentleman enuff to leave his "QQ" up in the right corner.Big Grin

You wouldn't erase Picasso's signature off of his paintings. It would devalue the work.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, that's great. I would use it, but I feel like I would be ripping off your awesome work!

Feel free to use it man. I'll even add your name to it. I don't mind at all:o
torQQue Wrote:Feel free to use it man. I'll even add your name to it. I don't mind at all:o

Somebody must have all his homework caught up.Smile
Midee1 Wrote:Somebody must have all his homework caught up.Smile

Actually, I am procrastinating. Smile I have a case study due by Sunday and I haven't even started. I got Holiday hangover bad..
torQQue Wrote:Actually, I am procrastinating. Smile I have a case study due by Sunday and I haven't even started. I got Holiday hangover bad..

And all of this time I have put off calling you because i thought you would be busy.........
Those are pretty cool... I'd like to see a Carson Palmer one or a Jason Taylor one.
Added the video demo in the original post if anyone is interested in watching the process.
id like to see a vince young one!! lol
aderidan Peaterson(Vikings..not bears)..?
That looks awesome QQ. If no one uses it I think I will. Farve is the man.
Looks very cool.
I'm just assuming that your getting your doctorate in computer science or some variant of it. How long did it take from start to finish? The video looked like it was sped up. Awesome to watch though.
All I can say TorQQue is, YOU AMAZAE ME! Such a talent!