Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A few words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chuck & Josh.......Thanks for all the memories

I still am a proud Wildcat Fan !!!

Next year we WILL bring #8 back to Lexington,Ky.
lol...heck yeh we will.....we'll have the best backcourt in the country...with rondo, bradley, and azuibuke, with morris being a good center, and all the bench players they have..kentucky should be very good next year
I am still True Blue !!!

I wish we had went to the Final 4...But, I am going to hope that Mich. State wins it all....
You will be missed Chuck and Josh. Chuck was also a leader and lately Josh had been getting some minutes and playing well.

Congratulations on great careers!

Now lets prepare for next season!! Everyone better watch out because the Wildcats will be dangerous!!!
its way too early to say they'll be dangerous..but it looks good for them rite now....we'll have to see who from illinois and north carolina leaves for the nba.....
Well, I guess thats true but I know that Sean May is staying but thats bout all I know.
sean may is staying?? man that suks....i think mccants will leave from north carolina, and deron williams from illinois is prolly gonna leave....chris paul from wake forest is prolly gonna leave...if paul leaves and deron leaves, and may stays, north carolina will be favored to be back to final 4
I just got back from the mall and saw Chuck and Josh over there. I wanted to thank them for the season, but thought it wouldnt be the best idea to bring up the game yesterday. I wished I could have saw them on the court a few more times this year tho. They have both left some nice memories for UK fans.