Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FINAL - Michigan State 94 - Kentucky 88
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tough loss for the Cats. I feel bad for Hayes and Carrier. Things are looking good for years to come though.
they had the game won and didnt come through.
i am so angry right now i cant see strait.
How do you not get a shot off with 25 seconds to go in the first overtime??????????? 5censored: 5censored: 5censored: 5censored:
and if stupid sparks would of made those free throws at the end of regulation, than they wouldnt have needed his miracle 3 and they would of won there...than they FU**** cant even get a shot off in the 1st ot to end things.....GOD DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I am not that big of a UK fan. I like Lousiville myself. BUT the cats should have put them away... Just didnt have the extra PUNCH they needed... But you were right about one thing. Things did look good for UK in the years 2 come...
Sad
The Cats played their hearts out and it was an end to a great season. Im really gonna miss Hayes, he was true role model, worked hard never complained did the little things. But next year we probably overall will be better but we will miss the leadership of Chuck Hayes.
yes, Hayes defienently will be missed, I loved watching him play, he always gave it his all. the cats had this one in the bag, and Rondo definently should have tried to penetrate with 10 seconds left, you cant lay the blame on Sparks, he missed a free throw, but he did keep us in the game with his 3. Good season cats, national champs next year,,,,hopefully.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't understand how you can't get a shot off with 20 some seconds left. Bad coaching right there that should have been a key play!!
exactly bessie...i dont think pitino would of allowed that to happen..i mean what happened to just putting the ball in hayes hands on the low block and letting him do what he did against LSU in the sec tournament, bad coaching!
Pitino this, Pittino that. Pitino isnt UK's coach and it wasnt the best coaching move but Tubby but Im not thrashing him. The play seemed to be designed for Rondo to drive and kick it out. And when he passed it Buike before driving, it looked to catch Buike off guard. Thus not getting off a shot. Tubby isnt going anywhere. Von why dont you worry about your Seminoles.
dont tell me who and what to wurry bout....that was a terrible coaching move, and PITINO WOULD OF NEVER ALLOWED THAT...lol....and why dont u wurry bout ur terrible reds and cowboys....both extremely putrid!!...lol
A terrible coaching move and PITINO WOULD OF NEVER ALLOWED THAT is a terrible thing to waste.
Yeah they are bad but I also worry about my Wildcats because I am a true UK fan. You cant say Pitino would never make that decision because anything is a possibility. I dont see why would care about Pitino coming back if you like Florida State. How about you wish he goes to Florida State, because we dont want him at UK. Stupid Sell Out.
ok stop sayin hes a sell out..lol...pitino even said himself that leaving kentucky was the worst thing hes ever done, and theres no way i want him in florida state, we're a football school, dont even care about basketball..just as long as we get one big upset there and we did against wake forest
I cant help the fact that he is a Sell Out. Of course, it was the worse decision he ever made. UK treated him like a god then he had to be stupid and leave. Now he is at Louisville.....trader
Are you kidding? Is that your opinion?
actually i think u mean traitor...
Good call. My bad, I knew it looked wrong..oh well.
good luck pitino...even tho u are a traitor, bring some hardware back here