Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodson now a pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quarterback Andre Woodson's career has now moved from making a decision about which Kentucky wide receiver should receive the ball to which professional sports agent to which he should entrust his future. On Thursday, Woodson made that decision and joins a company whose client list includes Reggie Bush, Rasheed Wallace and Andy Roddic

More...
He's one step closer to being a pro.

Hopefully this agent gets him a great deal.
I am sure he will!
Those are some names that standout. He is still expected to go top 10 still, look for him to be a falcon or chief IMO.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Those are some names that standout. He is still expected to go top 10 still, look for him to be a falcon or chief IMO.

I seen somewhere on ESPN they expect him to be with the Chicago Bears.
I'd like to see him do well.
I said this on here before but oh well. In a mock draft i saw on yahoo sports it showed Woodson going to the Lions. but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I hope he goes to Minnesota. That would great for the Vikings if they let him rest a season or 2 and learn the pro game.
Tomcat68 Wrote:I hope he goes to Minnesota. That would great for the Vikings if they let him rest a season or 2 and learn the pro game.

Learn from Tavaris Jackson? Rolleyes
venom93 Wrote:Learn from Tavaris Jackson? Rolleyes

Absolutely not! Anyone who knows me knows that I hate Tavaris with a passion. Minnesota will most likely bring in a veteran this offseason. Best case scenario would be Donovan McNabb. Let McNabb teach Woodson for a couple years and with their running game and D Woodson would have a great shot to succeed.
I just hope he doesnt go to a crappy team with a terrible offensive line and hes thrown into an unwinnable situation WAY too early, and judged unfairly. Kind of like the last great UK QB.