Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WVU-48 vs OU-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Love watchin those Sooners get pounded..Congrats Mountaineers!!!
With Steve Slaton out, Owen Smicht(I think that is how you spell his name) and Noel Devine stepped up their running game. Reynaud and Gonzalez caught some big passes and Pat White threw some good passes and ran some good runs. The Mountaineers deserved to win this game. They played hard and they came out on top. Great win guys!!!!
Thought that OU would have won, wow suprised me.
Great game!!!!!!
I loved the game...I was watching it with my cousin that graduated from OU and he about died..lol. I was surprised WVU played as good as they did...I wouldn't be surprised though if that interim coach is the coach at WVU next year.
Proud of WVU tonight!!

I would love to see a WVU vs. UK game now... since UK finally has a respectable program to contend..
I figured OU would win this one but congrats to WVU. I would say that interim coach will be the head coach next season he done a great job.
Congrats WVU.
I think WVU has a new head coach!!!!
Well, this was Devine's coming out party! The kid is unreal! Have seen highlights on him since he was a freshman in high school!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well, this was Devine's coming out party! The kid is unreal! Have seen highlights on him since he was a freshman in high school!

I agree. I've been watching WVU all year just to see if this guy would get a chance to run all over somebody.
Well, the interim coach was named the new Head Coach for WVU. Great game!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well, this was Devine's coming out party! The kid is unreal! Have seen highlights on him since he was a freshman in high school!

That kid was UNREAL in high school. he didn't even look like a real human being runnning that ball. He is gonna be good in college. After running all over OU.:letsparty
Never really cared that much for WVU but after watching last nights game I have jumped onto there bandwagon. They just simply played with much more emotion than the Sooners did. Stoops was just out-coached by and interm. Great story.

Congrats Mountaineers!
I was lucky enough to attend this game although it was sadly with a couple of OU fans....but WVU was just so much faster. It seemed everytime we looked at the field, there was a WVU player running right toward us in the endzone.

Yeah man this cat is unreal. He is like the king of youtube, lol. If Slaton goes pro then Devine will be the best and most underrated back in the nation IMO. BTW congrats to WVU on the win, figured that this game would be a lott closer than the outcome.