Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WVU vs OU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kickoff is a few secs away...I hope the Mountaineers can pull this one out!!!!!!
3-0 WVU with 5:38 left in the 1st.
I'm very surprised: I figured OU would blow them out, and I bet on it, I'm giving up 9 1/2
6-0 WVU end of the 1st.
it is 6 to nothing mountaineers with :02 in the 1st quarter
13-3 WVU under 6mins to go in the 2nd.
13-6 with 3:24 in the 2nd.
Touchdown Mountainneers!!!! 20-6 with 2:22 in the 2nd.
This WVU defense is playin awesome right now. If they can continue to play like this in the 2nd half and the offense continues to do what they are doin WVU is gonna blow em out.

What about Schmidt, nice run huh...
Redneck Wrote:This WVU defense is playin awesome right now. If they can continue to play like this in the 2nd half and the offense continues to do what they are doin WVU is gonna blow em out.

What about Schmidt, nice run huh...

:Thumbs: WVU D is playin awesome I hope it stays that way in the 2nd half!

haha Schmidt is the man!!!!!!
Schmidt is a BEAST.
Another FG for the Sooners. 20-9 with 9:06 to go in the 3rd.
Big Run by White and then a big run by Reynard for two big scores!!!!

WVU-34
OU-15

:20 left in 3rd.
touchdown sooners Bradford to Chaney.Two Pt Conv. No Good.

WVU-34
OU-21
I hate Oklahoma. Lets go Mountaineers.
All I've got to say is Interim Head Coach OR New Head Coach... They have seriously got to take him into consideration.
Redneck Wrote:All I've got to say is Interim Head Coach OR New Head Coach... They have seriously got to take him into consideration.

oh yea, Stewart did an awesome job tonight! Hes been an assianst since 2000, hes from West Virginia and went to school there! He loves to place, Id say he should be the next head coach because of this game tonight w/o Staton and a lot ppl thought OU would blow out.