Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KAPOS predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let's keep it simple. I would just like to see were everyone stands at this point 14 days left girls. GOOD LUCK to all squads be safe no more injuries please.
I'm thinking Pikeville, in medium and traditional. Belfry in large, no idea in small cause I don't know who's competing in what. And I'm torm between SC and Phelps for coed
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'm thinking Pikeville, in medium and traditional. Belfry in large, no idea in small cause I don't know who's competing in what. And I'm torm between SC and Phelps for coed

I was very happy for Phelps last year and proud of them for competing, but if they look anything now like they did then, SC will def win. Are they even competing? If I'm thinking correctly, I heard the coach didn't even go to the meeting. I know the girls on our team love one of their guys, Donathan (I think that's his name).
Pikeville (mediaum) and Belfry (large)

Not sure about the other categories.
sc will rock yo socks
SC for coed!
fan_14 Wrote:sc will rock yo socks

I'll take your word for it! Best of luck!
SC for coed most def.
but gool luck to all teams!
If Blefry is anything like they were at state last year I def. belive they will come out on top this year.
Are all the 15th region coed teams going small coed? and is anyone going Super Varsity?