Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ok does anyone care about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the fact their is no hockey this year and that there is no NHL draft?
personally it bothers me none. not that i dont like hockey, but i can live without it.
I dont really miss it because it took up time on Sports Center highlights that could have been used for basketball. I like to watch it on ocassion but I do not really miss it.
I agree with ykwib...it was always taking up SC time and i hated that and i can definately go without hockey, no big loss for me, although it was for a lot of ppl, especially those in canade (all they have is hockey up there)
the only thing i cared about hockey was the stanley cup playoffs....hockey's playoffs are the tuffest to go thru in any sport, tuffest cup to win...
yea but they arent any more fun to watch than any regular season game if u ask me...i just cant stand being that bored for that long!
well cuz u just dont like the game of hockey...ask ne real olympic fan, and theyll tell you that olympic hockey is the most exciting to watch
Im a real olympic fan but I dont find it the MOST interesting sport to watch. Its fairly interesting but I dont find it the most interesting. I prefer watching 100m, 200m, and 400m races. I actually really like watching beach volleyball too.
i was referring to the winter olympics, in the summer olympics the most exciting are the 100, 200, and 400...
If you see a live hockey game you will love it even more.. or if you have ever played hockey.. I personally don't care too much for proffesional hockey.. or any pro sport for that matter.. But hockey is one of the toughest sports to play
Oh my bad should have thought of that. Well, I think the most exciting Winter Olympic event is Speed Skating. That is fun to watch.
i think they need to get rid of hockey here in the states, and let them move the league to canada...let the canadian cities take over hockey
If they didn't have it here in the states then where would we get movies like miracle lol
If they didn't have it here in the states then where would we get movies like miracle lol
um...who cares??????
That was a pretty pimp movie, and the actual story is even better.
ahh i think its kind of overrated a lil bit..the russians played terrible that game, and in an earlier meeting russia dominated them, so the americans get lucky in one game, russias still better in hockey
Exactly they got lucky. It was a one in a million chance so thats what made it so special. Plus USSR during then, Cold War times. So it was sort of like this greater victory. I love the call though at the end of the game, Al Michaels.
now i did like that. Miracle
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i think they need to get rid of hockey here in the states, and let them move the league to canada...let the canadian cities take over hockey

I like this idea! Big Grin
it is a good thought..lol