Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan 41 Florida 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Awesome game! Way to go out seniors and for Loyld Carr!!!! No one gave you a chance in this game!

Big Congrats to Michigan!!!!
I cant believe Florida gave this game away, much better team than Michigan just didnt play well today. Florida would win 7 of 10 games
I was hoping Florida would win Sad
i didnt expect this one but im glad that michigan one and lloyd carr got to go out on a high note
If there was one team I didn't want to win out of the SEC it was Florida, so this doesn't hurt me at all.
I was hoping Florida would win, but after I seen Lloyd Carr's face after the game I'm glad Michigan won. Lloyd Carr deserved to win his last game after what he's done for Michigan.
yeah he really did, I thought he did a wonderful job this year rallying his team back from that Appalachian St. upset and saving the season by winning a bowl game. Way to go out with a win.
This was a crazy game. Flordia (from america's vote) was favored by 91%. I was really shocked whenever i seen this score. Good win for Michigan and their program!
I was so happy when I found out Michigan won. They are my team and has always been my team. Great win for Lloyd Carr. Way to win his last game and way to go for the seniors. They have played hard all season and deserved this win. Great job Michigan!!!! Great game to watch. It was fun to watch.
I had Michigan Picked from the Getgo. Im so glad Michigan proved how good of a team they were no one gave them a chance snice the app. St lost but Michigan just proved they still were a good football team. Good to see Loyd Carr to go out on a Winning note. GO WOLVERINES.
I Loved It! Once again Congrats Coach Carr and all the Seniors!
Well, I hate that an SEC team got beat, but this game REALLY MADE ME A HAPPY MAN...REALLY HAPPY..all I am going to say!