Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati-58 Louisville-57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
very exciting game...i dont think l'ville shouldve taken that three at the end considering the way they had shot them during the game (3-22 i believe)
A big congrats to Cinncinnati.
Nothing makes me feel better than UofL loss
RavenBoy Wrote:Nothing makes me feel better than UofL loss

Same here.:letsparty
AGREE!! Way to go Cincy!!
RavenBoy Wrote:Nothing makes me feel better than UofL loss

How many loses does UK have?
I believe they're 6 and 6.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I believe they're 6 and 6.

In a few more days they will be 6 and 7.
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! louisville lost. i hate louisville
M12 Wrote:hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! louisville lost. i hate louisville

People allways hates the better team. hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK will have another L. i hate Kentucky.
I just hate to see both of the teams in the Commonwealth perform so poorly...
14th reg.champs Wrote:People allways hates the better team. hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK will have another L. i hate Kentucky.

We'll see who the better team is tomorrow, as both teams really need a win. Lousiville has been struglling lately and just lost to a medicore Cincy team, and kentucky, well we all know thier situation.

I don't think this rivalry has anything to do with hating the better team. Most people on this site, like most people in the state support the state school which is UK. Lousiville doesnt have a big fan base outside of their city. As far hating the better team, UK leads the all time series 26-12, which must explain why you hate them. That and we have 7 national titles compared to 2 for L'ville.
14th reg.champs Wrote:People allways hates the better team. hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK will have another L. i hate Kentucky.

everybody has their opinion