Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sweet victory for UK seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Keenan Burton has celebrated before. He's been part of the dog pile and the bear hugs only pure unadulterated joy can elicit. There would be ample time for those snapshots in the aftermath of Kentucky's second consecutive Music City Bowl victory, but there something he needed to take care of first. While the rest of the Cats mounted the makeshift stage in the middle of LP Field, Burton pulled his shoulder pads over his head and tore his grass-stained white No. 19 jersey away from the hardwar

More...
Good career for the seniors
after beating U of L and LSU..i thought the cats had a nice chance of going all the way...but unfortunaley didnt...still nice job by the seniors...hopefully they have helped start a tradtion at UK
baseballfan606 Wrote:after beating U of L and LSU..i thought the cats had a nice chance of going all the way...but unfortunaley didnt...still nice job by the seniors...hopefully they have helped start a tradtion at UK

I think they have done just that...hopefully we'll start getting better recruits. I think Curtis Pulley will be great for us next year along with Tony Dixon and the defense...Trevard Lindley is just a junior isn't he?