Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 62 v. UTAH 52 FINAL!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great win for the CATS!!!!!!
Way to go Cats!!!

Bogut had 22 points but he didnt really have his best game. He shot very poorly and even worse from the free throw line.

The bench for UK was HUGE. Allenye and Orbzut played very well off the bench against Bogut.

It was a good team effort, but this game was just sort of boring to watch.

Now lets take care of those Spartans!
wher are the haters?????? where are the haters??????

hahahaha yea Bogut got us alright.... and those mighty experienced players Utah had... the media makes me sick hangin han the Utes sack like they was..... that Mark Jackson hurt us real bad too.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Way to go Cats!!!

Bogut had 22 points but he didnt really have his best game. He shot very poorly and even worse from the free throw line.

The bench for UK was HUGE. Allenye and Orbzut played very well off the bench against Bogut.

It was a good team effort, but this game was just sort of boring to watch.

Now lets take care of those Spartans!
I thought it was just me. I'm glad someone else thinks it was a boring game. The crowd wasn't in it at all.

Our offense looked horrible, but shot over 60% Confusedhock: It didn't look like we shot that well. Our defense came up huge. Way to go cats.
I enjoyed every minute of it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cats !!!!

Beat MSU !!!
i loved every min of the game too...

i said we would win by 11 and we won by 10... man i was close.
Great to see us moving on just hope it doesn't end here. But then again I'm thrilled we've made it this far being so young. GO CATS.