Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Air Force Academy/California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one see what happened to the AFA starting quarterback? Very awful to see and since his departure, AFA's offense jsut hasn't been that explosive.
yeah i did....your leg isnt supposed to bend that way

they said he wont go back to the locker room though, he wants to stay and watch his team, hes one tough cookie.
Said it was a knee sprain and must I say, THE BOY IS LUCKY! What a heckuva player! Air Force IMO is the most exciting team to watch play a football game! I really think they would have won this game if Carney had been in there! Did anyone understand Air Force going for 2 when the game was 34-28 with about a minute left?? Funny thing about it is, is that the spread was 4 1/2, and every Air Force fan in the stands was looking at each other and saying the EXACT SAME ? I was saying to myself.."WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT". Things like that make games look so shady sometimes. BUT LET'S JUST SAY I AM HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME, even though I love Air Force
Smile