Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 92 - Fla. International 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
at least UK beat somebody....even if it is just FIU
Well, encore!! encore!! that might be the last win for a while.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well, encore!! encore!! that might be the last win for a while.

I agree with you! Does the SEC play start with their next game?
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:I agree with you! Does the SEC play start with their next game?
No,next game is Louisville.
PvilleCollegeFella Wrote:I agree with you! Does the SEC play start with their next game?
Not Sure, but it usually does around this time and when it does it won't be pretty.Sad
Looks like old Kentucky
Had to work and didn't get to see the game. I know that last time I checked Jasper had 5 assists and Meeks had 11 points. That was early in the second half. I think these two getting back into the swing of things makes Kentucky MUCH better immediately.
FBALL Wrote:Had to work and didn't get to see the game. I know that last time I checked Jasper had 5 assists and Meeks had 11 points. That was early in the second half. I think these two getting back into the swing of things makes Kentucky MUCH better immediately.

Good point. I believe so also, which is much at neededat this point
I forgot about this game
glad they got the win today
now its time for another Kentucky team to go get another Florida team.

GO CATS
Panther Thunder Wrote:Not Sure, but it usually does around this time and when it does it won't be pretty.Sad

No it wont.
Good game, now lets beat UL
Bout time we blow someone out besides Pikeville College...
What time did this game start and was it on tv anywhere? I looked to see if it was going to be on tape delay later tonight but its not. Who started in this one? I heard it was Bradley, Meeks, Jasper, Crawford and Patterson, if so, all I can is its about time. Maybe this will get them turned around, only if he keeps those guys as starters though. It will still take a long time for me to like the man but if this lineup is what he had out there today then its a start.
The game was at 12 and will be on taped delayed.
What channel because I have satellite and went up to 11:30 and it didnt have it scheduled as bein on?
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:What channel because I have satellite and went up to 11:30 and it didnt have it scheduled as bein on?
It was'nt on tape delay at my house. It was on FSN
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:What channel because I have satellite and went up to 11:30 and it didnt have it scheduled as bein on?

It was on channel 444 with dish network not sure about direct.
Thanks for the info.
Jasper being back makes all the difference in the world and it showed today! Great day to be a UK fan!!
I've stopped paying attention to the UK basketball program...Until I hear that Billy G cleans himself up and stops making a fool out of himself in Lexington then I will continue to ignore the basketball team.
Way to go Cats!!!
Jasper and Meeks the piece to the puzzle go cats.
vundy33 Wrote:I've stopped paying attention to the UK basketball program...Until I hear that Billy G cleans himself up and stops making a fool out of himself in Lexington then I will continue to ignore the basketball team.
That makes no sense.
wow they finally beat someone
RavenBoy Wrote:That makes no sense.
lol thats what i was thinking..What is this guy talking about? I believe he had a few before writing what he did!
RavenBoy Wrote:That makes no sense.

How does that make no sense? I explained why I don't pay attention to the basketball team anymore...
vundy33 Wrote:You guys havn't heard of UK's coach out partying with 20 year olds, making a fool out of himself in Lexington bars and getting pulled twice for drunken driving?
I think that is called rumors my friend. When i see it on the news then i will believe it. Havent you ever heard the saying "believe nothing you hear and half of what you see?"
Keep the thread on-topic please... If anyone fails to do so there post will be deleted.

Watched a replay of the game today thought that UK played a very good game against a weak FIU team. The Cats done a great job on the Panthers leading scorer holding him in the single digits and we finally got to see our best five players on the court at the same time. We had a lot of open shots and we played pretty good defense. I still don't know why AJ Stewart doesn't get more playing time, I think he is a very good athlete and a really good rebounder. Micheal Porter played really good and it was good to see Jared Carter get some playing time as a confidence builder... Congrats Cats!
Im glad to see the Cats get a win on the Hardwood!!!!
Pages: 1 2