Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan State 78 Duke 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Spartans!!! Davis played big in this game 21 pts 12 rebs. Reddick was kept out of his rythm and Michigan State just outplayed Duke. Now, hopefully UK can join you in the Elite 8.
That was awesome........ I would have really loved to have seen another UK-Duke classic..... I just hope we take care of Utah and the worry a bout State...

Congrats State.....
PUKE goes down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it.... now look the mighty ACC has only one team in ti and they shouldnt have won tonite. that travling call against Nova was BS.
what is the commentators on CBS and ESPN gonna do nopw that the Pukies is out?
o calm down..duke wasnt that good this year ne way....acc disappointed a lot of people this year in the tourney....but i would take wake forest, north carolina, and duke, against ne other conferences 3 best teams....
Oh what happened to Duke could beat UNC and that i didnt know anything? haha

Cant beat em when there out of the tournament!!! haha
yeh duke can beat north carolina....i never said they would...i had them losing in the sweet 16 fool......i hope kentucky kicks north carolinas but next saturday
I can second that but they got to get by a tough Michigan State team. UNC will be hard to beat though....you have to play great ball and get some breaks. Nova was one break aways from winning.
So nice to watch. Just a shame I was at work when it happened.