Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs UofL - Jan. 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jan 5th @ 4pm
The Cards will win at Rupp on Jan. 05.The Cards by 10+!!!!
Ill have to disagree, They both stink this year but I think UK is better down low.
I hate to say it, but U of L is gonna win.
I think it will be a good close game but Louisville should pull out the win.
I hate to say it....but U of L will take this one by 10+
UofL will kill UK!
UofL should take this one by 15.
UL will win by 10+. Patterson will play great, though.
Whenever UK is underdogs we usually kill them...**** we usually beat them anyway....

UK 76
UofL 51
If UK loses all games this year, I dont care as long they beat UL.
It looks like UL is going to be a lot more healthy then, and if they are, they will win by at least 20.
UK cant even get within 5 points of D4 NAIA schools.

Lousiville - 79
UK - 61
Louisville 87
Kentucky 63

Meeks, Jasper, Crawford, Bradley, and Patterson will be injured until the second half then will come in with 13 minutes to go to give the cats a boost. :igiveup:
vundy33 Wrote:Whenever UK is underdogs we usually kill them...**** we usually beat them anyway....

UK 76
UofL 51

It seems like we always beat then but I don't know about this time....I'm rooting fo rUK but U of L will more than likely win.
I really hope UK wins this one. My bro's girlfriend goes to UofL and if they beat UK i'll never hear the end of it, but more than likely Louisville will win.

Louisville-74
Kentucky-62

I cant believe I just wrote that score!
I say they had better worry about Florida Atlantic first:o
Ul-81
Uk-64
And gosh I hope I am WAY OFF in this prediction!
you know i may be the only one who feels this way but i like uofL and uk...Rick Pitino is a legendary coach and whether people want to admit, louisville is in kentucky so i will root for any team from this state, and when it comes down to them playing each however i do hope uk wins but i like pitino as well and i hope they both have good seasons every year..
Louisville will win.
bigE Wrote:you know i may be the only one who feels this way but i like uofL and uk...Rick Pitino is a legendary coach and whether people want to admit, louisville is in kentucky so i will root for any team from this state, and when it comes down to them playing each however i do hope uk wins but i like pitino as well and i hope they both have good seasons every year..
I feel thsame way, I wont root for them playing KY or FSU but most other cases I want to see a KY team do well.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I feel thsame way, I wont root for them playing KY or FSU but most other cases I want to see a KY team do well.

well atleast i know someone else feels the same way thats good
UL sucks as bad as UK and UK will have a field day.
Cmon...belive in the cats
UK-79
UofL-64
cats-67
cards-56
Kentucky!!
u of l will win!!!!UK 67, u of l 88
No way
I guess Padgett will be playing for this game since he is playing in the Cinncy game right now.
Pages: 1 2