Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 93 Washington 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first number one seed to fall is the weakest one. Louisville played very well in this game. Garcia had 5 three's. Only can hope that Louisville loses next round.
HAHAHAHA....GO CARDINALS!!!..

and theres no chance they'll lose to texas tech or west virginia...dats rite final four for cards!
I still can't believe they beat GT. This one didn't surprise me.
Yayyyyyy
Louisville has been underestimated throughout the whole tournament. A #4 seed for them was ridiculous. I knew they would come out to make a statement. They have a legit shot of possibly winning the tournament. I think the only thing that will plague them is interior defense.
awesome, this is exactly where I has them going in my brackett, except losing to Wake Forest.

Oh well Louisville is definitely going to the Final Four now.... They will destroy WVU.....
I just hope the other Ky school can do the same.....
Tate dont just assume they will kill WV. The best shooting teams left in the tournament going at each other. I like WV offense there is constant movement and they hit the threes. They can keep up with Louisville if they are hitting.

A problem for Washington was Nate Robinson was plagued with foul trouble throughout the whole game.