Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Football 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
time we get this one started!

who will be in county next year?

Pikeville & Belfry for 3rd strait? I believe so.

I'll cry if Belfry takes 3/3. lol
If...Then Wrote:time we get this one started!

who will be in county next year?

Pikeville & Belfry for 3rd strait? I believe so.

I'll cry if Belfry takes 3/3. lol

Now son.... we can't be doing that!!! LOLOL.....
phs1986 Wrote:Now son.... we can't be doing that!!! LOLOL.....

haha I dont mean it in a bad way. It will just shock me so bad. 1st team ever to take 3 county chips in a row im pretty sure.
Well I sure wouldn't complain...lol
LOLOL.... I wouldn't either!! Smile

I don't know about last years team but I can honestly say that this years team busted their tails!! They EARNED what they got and it was well deserved!!! So.... in preparing for next year.....

GO BMS!!!! TongueirateSho

(that was for you If...Then)...:p
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL.... I wouldn't either!! Smile

I don't know about last years team but I can honestly say that this years team busted their tails!! They EARNED what they got and it was well deserved!!! So.... in preparing for next year.....

GO BMS!!!! TongueirateSho

(that was for you If...Then)...:p

this means war now. lol

you do know that they knew our plays right??

filming? Shelby Valley game? 1st round?
If...Then Wrote:this means war now. lol

you do know that they knew our plays right??

filming? Shelby Valley game? 1st round?

You had the same opportunity to film and get ready in the same manner! Maybe should have taken advantage!
PHS95 Wrote:You had the same opportunity to film and get ready in the same manner! Maybe should have taken advantage!

Filming another teams games is not legal unless it is agreed upon by the coaches. Varsity teams doing this can get sanctions and fines by the state.
FILM??? Nope.. no film.... Just good scouting.. WHICH BTW... EVERY good coach does... Smile

If...Then....
Why didn't your coach come to JC and watch us in the second round?? Remember, we played Mullins in the first round of playoffs.... then JC.... then P'ville..... Ah... he should have!!

PLEASE do remember though that those boys had extra motivation that night as well. I mentioned that didn't I???
yes, but film u all did have we watched u guys film our fame vs. Valley.
phs1986 Wrote:FILM??? Nope.. no film.... Just good scouting.. WHICH BTW... EVERY good coach does... Smile

If...Then....
Why didn't your coach come to JC and watch us in the second round?? Remember, we played Mullins in the first round of playoffs.... then JC.... then P'ville..... Ah... he should have!!

PLEASE do remember though that those boys had extra motivation that night as well. I mentioned that didn't I???

Coach Branham did. We discussed a couple of techniques that BMS used but turns out they had alot more info. than us.

yea, about that kids dad... RIP
If...Then Wrote:Coach Branham did. We discussed a couple of techniques that BMS used but turns out they had alot more info. than us.

yea, about that kids dad... RIP

YEP.... LDF

Don't remember seeing him at neither of the first 2 games we played during playoffs....... techniques??? LOLOL.... A lot more info or a lot more of ??????? Smile

Son, you are a riot!!! I love raggin on ya!! :p
On-And-On-Again Wrote:yes, but film u all did have we watched u guys film our fame vs. Valley.

I have to say that numbers were compared from the first game that BMS played (at BMS) and the numbers that played during the chip (at ER).... NO filming that I can remember though...???? Maybe it's my age and my memory is failing me?? :p
The championship game will probally be between Belfry and Pikeville again. East Ridge and Shelby Valley might go up to the simi-finals but thats probally it. Other teams in the county Mullins, Johns Creek, and Phelps will probally struggle.
What impact will the new high school coach bring to Pikeville and their success for the upcoming season? How much imput does Shelby Valley's coach have with the middle school team?
Well, it depends on who gets the job because if the coach isnt in to the kids much itll hut moe than help.
warriorpride Wrote:The championship game will probally be between Belfry and Pikeville again. East Ridge and Shelby Valley might go up to the simi-finals but thats probally it. Other teams in the county Mullins, Johns Creek, and Phelps will probally struggle.

Johns Creek and Mullins will be playing together next year as Pike Central Miiddle Hawks. I think it will make for an extremely competitive team and I think it will put them in the mix each year.
On-And-On-Again Wrote:yes, but film u all did have we watched u guys film our fame vs. Valley.

Sorry Buddy we didnt watch the film...lol...
I do remember Howie Dotson and I
went to the game with the coaches to scout Pikeville. We
didnt need to film as we were prepared anyways!
We had 3 and half months of hard work, Pride and
dedication bulit up. We had our team highs and our
team lows. In the end we stuck toghther and won our
most important game of our middle school careers.