Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Jerk in sports?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is it
Barry Bonds or Kobe Bryant

both have been such shining examples of role models this year.
Well i'll go with the first to pop up in my mind. and that would be Kobe lol
ewwwww good question Doc... out of the 2 u have there i would pick Kobe,
but in my opinion Freddie Mitchell is the biggest jerk in all of sporst. anyone who has ever watched him in an interview or watched him on the field has to agree with this.
wait how is kobe a jerk? for the last time the lakers couldnt resign shaq cuz he wanted too much money, phil jackson wanted 6 mill. a year, no way that was happening..

bonds is the one thats rude to reporters..yall have no idea wut ur talkin bout
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:wait how is kobe a jerk? for the last time the lakers couldnt resign shaq cuz he wanted too much money, phil jackson wanted 6 mill. a year, no way that was happening..

bonds is the one thats rude to reporters..yall have no idea wut ur talkin bout

Do you have any idea on what you are talking about? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Shaq or Phil. Besides, your explanation has nothing to do with Kobe not being a jerk. :lol:

Kobe is an egotistical ballhog who doesn't worry about his other teammates.
now before we atart callin Kobe a ball hog, lately he has learned in order to win he needs to start passing but it dont matter, his destruction of a dynasty has resulted in no playoffs this year...lol
WAY TO GO KOBE!
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:now before we atart callin Kobe a ball hog, lately he has learned in order to win he needs to start passing but it dont matter, his destruction of a dynasty has resulted in no playoffs this year...lol
WAY TO GO KOBE!
Exactly, I hate Kobe...
I vote for Kobe......
I vote for Kobe Bryant too. He is a big jerk that doesnt pass enough. He gets alot of points per game, but also gets about 8 Turnovers a game which hurts the team alot. He is the reason the Lakers suck and the Lakers will never do good with him again IMO.
I would have to say Kobe just becasue of Barry's reaction when he found out he was going to be out at least half of the season...he knew he let his teammates down and he was terribly sorry for it, kobe, on the other hand, always thinks that its not his fault, which in some cases its not
leave kobe alone...hes won 3 champs....hahahahahahahahahaha
ha true true...he has won three championships, but look at all the trouble he has cuased in doing that!
the guy has won 3 titles, hes gonna be in the hall of fame, def. one of the 50 greatest nba players of all time, just leave him alone...shaq is just a fat fool who cant shoot free throws, and he never won until he came to the lakers and joined kobe
u got to be kiddin me and ur self with that post. Shaq with the help of Kobe and several other role players won those championships.
u see how the Lakers are doin now that Shaq is gone and how the Heat are doin with him.
u need to leave Shaq out of this cause he is for one not a Jerk and 2 he is a great player.
Yes I always have to be kiddin him or her and your self with that post.
geez calm down FSU...and you know that Shaq is one of the most dominate players in the NBA
yeh but shaq will never win one without kobe and kobe will never win without shaq, just like michael jordan and scottie pippen
Ugh. Interesting. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.