Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Give UK A New Team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After everything happening at Fly-or-day St.I personally dont want people to say its a giv-me game.I think the bowl peps. should get another team for UK to beat fair and square what the opinion of the bluegrass nation?
Etched in stone.
I think they should get another team if they think its gonna be a gimme game.
The kids who will be playing still have "Florida State" on their jersey. My guess is that the remaining Seminoles will be sky high and jacked to the max, desperately wanting to prove they've still got some fight left in them. It is possible that the FSU team UK faces on the 31st will play with more spirit and esprit de corps than if all the starters were playing. UK better be ready to play.
It will be a massacre when UK plays them. Best of luck to FSU...they are gonna need it.
I'm sure there is still a lot of talent on that FSU team. Don't be surprised if this one is closer than most people think, at least for a while.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I'm sure there is still a lot of talent on that FSU team. Don't be surprised if this one is closer than most people think, at least for a while.

I agree, FSU has a lot of talent! They have a lot of 5 stars on their team so that means backups are 3 stars which thats what a lot of ours is, so I don't think it will be a gimme game and plus FSU has one of the best coach's in the nation Bobby Bowden.They will be ready and I hope UK is gonna be also if not their will be a lot of sad UK fans on new years eve and I don't wanna be sad! lol.....Go Cats!!!!!
I agree with what was stated in an article in the Herald-Leader last week, this is a lose-lose situation for the Cats.

If they win, it'll be "Big deal. FSU didn't have all their players, anybody could've beat them." UK won't get any credit from the national media types.

If they somehow lose though, wow. They will be roasted endlessly for suffering such a shocking defeat.
I agree. This has actually turned against UK. Like more cowbell said if we win then we did what is totally expected, if we lose...... We are going be the laughing stock of the country.
Well I think it may be too late. Since you know there is more involved than just a game. Look at all the financial and commercial implications if they switched. Thousands of t-shirts that have been made and other stuff with the match-up. Hotel rooms and travel tickets have already been purchased by teams and fans. You can't just say well I know your team is all coming to the game so too bad for the thousands of fans that can't get refunds for your travel. Think big picture. NCAA football is a billion dollar business.