Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bench-marked win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ramel Bradley wore the wry smile of a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar after repeated warnings to stay away. There was no dancing around the fact he and fellow senior Joe Crawford had run afoul of Billy Gillispie's team laws. The two seniors and good friends each kept their keisters parked next to their coach for the entire first half and initial three minutes of the second half in Kentucky's 69-47 victory over Tennessee Tech

More...
Beef Wrote:Ramel Bradley wore the wry smile of a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar after repeated warnings to stay away. There was no dancing around the fact he and fellow senior Joe Crawford had run afoul of Billy Gillispie's team laws. The two seniors and good friends each kept their keisters parked next to their coach for the entire first half and initial three minutes of the second half in Kentucky's 69-47 victory over Tennessee Tech

More...
yeah it was a good win for the cats, but can anyone explain to me why meeks wasnt playing? I listened to the whole game on the radio and not once did I hear his name mentioned. I know he played against Houston, but what happened here?
fballfan07 Wrote:yeah it was a good win for the cats, but can anyone explain to me why meeks wasnt playing? I listened to the whole game on the radio and not once did I hear his name mentioned. I know he played against Houston, but what happened here?
He got hurt again or something :letsparty
What was the reasoning behind sitting them? The announcers didn't have a clue as to the reason. Oh yeah and who where the players who got into it at practice I heard it came to blows on the pregame show on the radio today but they never said any names.
If was to guess, I am sure it has something to do with their practice performances. It has been like that the whole year foor Crawford.
I would guarantee it has something to do with Crawford or Bradley..DETROIT vs/ BROOKLYN, LOL!!