Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bohannon an early Christmas gift for UK staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Christmas came a couple of days early for Kentucky defensive coordinator Steve Brown, who, after months of pursuit, landed a verbal commitment from one of the top prospects on his wish list for 2008. Read more about Willie Bohannon's commitment to the Big Blue in this CatsPause.com update

More...
This guy is great he has 33 sacks between is sophmore and junior year...a big steal for the big blue. Cant wait to see him play.
Thats a great commitment for UK. A potential big time pass rusher from the defensive end spot. Getting pressure with the front for and not having to rely on the blitz is huge.
should help out alot.
Sweet!!
What star is he?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What star is he?

3 Star. His Stats for his senior year.

73-Tackles
12-TFL
9-Scks
2-FR
Put him in there with Jarmon and we have a dominant RE and LE...
FANTASITIC> How many 3 stars that make us? I think we has two 4 star recruits but the rest are 3 stars. Either way, they are quality recruits.
Just think if we can get Boyd!!!
This is great news, and if we indeed do get Boyd, then UK will be back in 2 years I think. ALot of good young talent on this team!
Who else did he have offers from?

To me, that's a good indicator of how good a player is. I remember when Bill Curry was coach, and whenever we got a commit, it would always say, "picked UK over Marshall and Central Michigan". Smile

It's much nicer when it says "picked UK over Florida and Tennessee"!