Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lexington, KY (AP) - A seven-year-old Frankfort , KY boy was at the center of a Franklin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Kentucky Wildcats, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
That is funny...LOL.
At first I was like why did this idiot post this in the college sports section but then I got to the bottom...haha
sumj45 Wrote:Lexington, KY (AP) - A seven-year-old Frankfort , KY boy was at the center of a Franklin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Kentucky Wildcats, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Please post a link to this story...
More Cowbell Wrote:Please post a link to this story...

I think is was a joke lol.
This joke gets passed around at least twice a year.

I've heard it several times before.
Classic!
nice one. Kind of disheartening that we can use it in this context.
I love it, but I dont think it should be considered a joke as we have learned this year that its quite true. This team has a hard time beating anyone.