Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks to play against Houston?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Meeks is gonna try to play against the Cougars, that would be great news for the Wildcats. UK is a different team with Jodie in the lineup!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3158902
This would be wonderful news for the Cats!

Hope he does decide to play... Any news on Jasper?
if he plays maybe it will keep porter on the bench. where he belongs
good! because the way it is looking right now the basketball team isnt going to win as many as the football team. but i think once we get meeks and jasper back in the lineup, we will be a pretty ok team
Just want the doctor ordered to change the outlook on the season. I don't know how much difference he can make on the NCAA selection committee but hey he is one part of the puzzle that is back !
i hope Meeks is 100% if not he don't need to play until the SEC starts.
rallo316 Wrote:i hope Meeks is 100% if not he don't need to play until the SEC starts.
I agree. These games aren't all that important. I hope he's not pushing it to get back too soon. I think that's what Jasper tried to do and he couldn't even finish a practice.
This would be great we really need him right now. If he is healthy he could really help keep us out of those dry spells on offense.
Thank god
Meeks looked great last night, but same ol' same ol'!
Amazing results......
Meeks 21 pts
Crawford 28 pts
Bradley..........0 pts!!!!!
Add in no points from Patterson (injury)
and 10 total from Harris (4), Carter(6), Porter (6), Coury (2)
AMAZING...