Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Utah - NCAA Sweet 16 !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wildcats roll in this one by 12......
I'll take UK in another close one UK 68 and Utah 61.

GO CATS.
I think I'll take Kentucky on this one. I don't think Utah can handle the defensive pressure.
this is a dangerous game for the cats, but i think they should and will win
Morris and Hayes will contain Bogut. Not shut him down but do enough to keep him from doing a bunch of damage.

I like UK in this one by 6.
If not that, what?
in order of UK to take Utah in the sweet sixteen, rondo will have to play like he did against cincy, and sparks is going to need to hit some 3's. Morris will need a good game down low. If even plays it their all, we should walk away with a W and recieve a ticket to the elite eight.

GO CATS!!!
What is your credit card number?
Kentucky by 8
UK by 11
kentucky will win in another close one, by 6
i got a feeling Ky will roll in this one.. 12 or more..Lamaster might even see some playing time late in the game..
lol..now now lets not start talking crazy
UK by 4. No way it's going to be a blowout.
no chance for a blowout
Utah by 1
CTD u honestly think Utah is goin to beat us?
we are 5-0 in tourny play against them.
You can't rule anything out VV. If UK plays like they did against EKU they WILL NOT win.
GF i personally think UK was sandbagin against EKU. i mena i honestly dont think Tubby wanted to embarass Travis Ford and his team after the year they had.
Why? : Vincent Vega said it mena you honestly do not think Tubby wanted to embarass Travis Ford and his team after the year they had.
i dont believe at all that tubby played easy against eku..no chance, ne ways kentucky should win this game, but for the first time in a long time, utah has the best player on the court...
I think Tubby did go sort of easy on EKU. He didnt want to embarrass the UK alumni, Ford. It also didnt help UK shot very poorly.

I dont think Utah has enough power outside of Bogut to win this game. Outside of him, they dont have any really good players. UK is much deeper and athletic team. But Bogut alone will keep this game close.
What did he do? Did it really? Compare that to inside of him they do not have any really good players.
Kentucky - 71
Utah - 70

OT
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:CTD u honestly think Utah is goin to beat us?
we are 5-0 in tourny play against them.

I think utah has a chance, and I hope uk loses.. But as far as the 1 point lol i don't really know lol
Your not a true Kentuckian ctd. UK basketball is a way of life.
I am a louisville fan though lol
CTD!!!!!!!!! u have got to be kiddin me..... who has led u down the wrong road?
ok wut is so wrong with louisville ne way..i mean last time i checked they are in the state of kentucky, we should root for both teams, specially since louisville will be goin farther than kentucky

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!
No chance Louisville isnt a true UK team. I consider Louisville part of Indiana. They wont make it farther than UK mark my words.

I would rather see anybody win besides Louisville.
Pages: 1 2