Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UAB 79 - UK 76 - Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Im shocked ! Sad
Kentucky gave it away
I lost the picture on ESPN and didn't get to see the end of the game!!! Thanks for ruining the game ESPN!
I had a feeling this would happen. After playing so good in the first half, I knew it was too good to be true.
Vaden had 33 points for uab.. Patterson fouled out on a bad call.. uk blew a 14 point lead .. Congrats to Uab..
UK
Bradley 23
Patterson 18, 7 reb
ComfortEagle Wrote:I lost the picture on ESPN and didn't get to see the end of the game!!! Thanks for ruining the game ESPN!

My ESPN went out too, I didnt get to see what happen either! Did we get a shot a tying the game up?
ComfortEagle Wrote:I lost the picture on ESPN and didn't get to see the end of the game!!! Thanks for ruining the game ESPN!

Same thing happened here lost the last 5 seconds
Vaden put up one of the best games I've ever seen in the second half. Wow.

This loss hurts our chances at any type of post season play (including NIT).

No idea why we can't handle a zone defense.

On to Houston (which will be another tough game)
We will lose to Houston too. I'm not sure if we can beat anybody else this season.
:BigLaugh:
im on suicide watch after this game
MVP2 Wrote:Final.

Im shocked ! Sad

This is why I watch hockey.
Billy G had better have them passing first thing when they return to practice. The passing was to soft and sloppy.
Patterson's last foul was a horrible call. Didn't even touch him.
But the Cats shouldn't of blew a lead like that. Come on boys. You can do better than that.
I was at this game and im not saying the Refs got us beat but they did get UAB back in the game. We was up what 14-15 points and they made 3 or 4 bad calls in a roll that turned the whole game around. But I dont know what Crawford was thinking on that last shot.
Wow..I figured the Wildcats would win this one.
ComfortEagle Wrote:This is why I watch hockey.

Smile and that is why I'll prolly start lol.
The UK Baksteball team may not win more than the football team did. This is crazy.
PITIFUL! Just plain pitiful..What else can you really say.
what is tubby this year 9-1
Who cares what Tubby is...he is with a different team. We just gotta look forward to the next game.
Benchwarmer Wrote:what is tubby this year 9-1
Tubby has played a cupcake schedule and the only decent team he did play in Flordia State beat them by double digits. It took Pitino 2 years to rebuild when he got there. I mean really look what Billy Clyde has to work with. Give him time and we will be praising him in 2 or 3 years
I listened to the Billy G. postgame show. Man, what is this guy smoking? I wonder if he realizes the gravity of this situation. He just laughs and talks about how well UK played. Makes me kinda sick!
They actually did play alright. I mean they were hitting 3's well. They just couldnt play D. If someone scores 30 points, I think its time to switch another guy on him, Porter couldnt stop him.
Sheww another loss!

Billy Gillispie was supposed to save UK!

I guarantee that Tubby is up in Minnesota laughing his but off
Kentucky showed improvement today, but turnovers and open shots killed the Wildcats today. But as Kentucky fans we're going to have to stick with the Wildcats!

Why didn't AJ Stewart play???
Oh yea you know he is feeling good and that sucks.
I dont know, I was wondering why also.
Guys do any of you understand this is a rebuilding year,Billy G knows it and he has even stated it. Expectations should be low, we have two player that can score with the ball, being Crawford and Patterson. Everyone should know this now, the season is not something to look into, Billy has brought both his programs back. Tubby left this team in pitiful shape. With Meeks and Jasper out their is no other scoring besides Joe and Pat. The rest of this team is no better than bench players, nothing against their talent. Ramel just plain refuses to play to his ability and he has shown that, so he doesnt start. The players that start are **** well earning their playing time.

You all are just going have to chill Big Blue will be back, it very well may be next year but we will return to glory! Patience is the key, it isn't a overnight job.

Go Cats!
I wouldnt even pass Crawford the ball. What was he thinking? I would rather have Perry back.
Pages: 1 2