Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 76 Georgia Tech 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louisville moves on to the Sweet 16. Garcia was impressive with 21 points and GT was very dissapointing. They just couldnt get it going ever in the game and just an overall terriblly played game by GT.
UL looked awesome.. I picked them in all my brackets to go to the final..
Right on, u of L is the team this year and everyone had doubt in them, they played the best I have seen in a while, lets go cards!!!
So glad they have been my favotie team since I was about 5, I knew everything would pay off for me!

I have them in my Fianl Four, go cards go!

Good Day
UL has a fairly easy road to the Final 4 but I dont know about after that. OK State, Illinois, or Arizona could beat them.

I would rather see anyone win than Pitino.
Is anyone win than Pitino a movie?
how can u say that about pitino...pitino is the reason kentucky won 2 national champs in the 90s he built this team from nothing....i hope louisville and kentucky play in the champ...and pitino kicks tubbys butt....
Way to go Cards!!!
I completely agree Von.
thanks dude
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:how can u say that about pitino...pitino is the reason kentucky won 2 national champs in the 90s he built this team from nothing....i hope louisville and kentucky play in the champ...and pitino kicks tubbys butt....

Oh, but I can say that Im a hardcore UK fan. And Pitino going to Louisville was the end of me liking him. HE SOLD OUT.

Louisville wont make it to the championship so we dont have to worry about that but I doubt UK will either eventhough I would love to see it.
louisville will make it to the champ. game, and will cut down the nets....and pitino will have the last laugh....u cant blame the guy for taking more money to be in the nba...u would do the same
Louisville wont win the championship. No Chance. UNC will win the championship. They are way better than any other team in the tournament, so much more talent. Myles wouldnt be able to handle May. No I wouldnt do the same thing. You dont sell out UK basketball. UK BASKETBALL IS LIFE.

PITINO IS A SELL OUT.
lol...uk basketball is life...hmm i guess thats why they were knocked out by UAB lsat year in the second round when most had them winning it all easily...niiiiice.....
louisville will win it all, and kentucky should be happy with a win over utah
UK basketball is life doesnt mean they always win. If UK loses, it a bad day. I was sick for a week after that lost to UAB.

Louisville to even make it to the finals would have to beat probably Illinois or OK State. They cant beat either or even if they won that. They would have no chance against UNC. Nobody has a chance against UNC.
Lol Duke does lol
I am glad you find this funny. Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. I'm glad you find this amusing.
yeh but u never see a coach k duke team lose in the second round..uk basketball is not life in kentucky....uk football is life in kentucky..lol

UK FOOTBALL GOING FOR NEXT TO LAST IN SEC NEXT YEAR!!
Duke wont beat UNC.
stop acting like u know everything...of course they can beat north carolina, they've played too close ones with them, so apparently they can beat them...
Look who is talking in every forum. You say anyone who argues with you doesnt know what there talking about or were wrong.

UNC has looked alot better than Duke in the tournament and yes I will admit it is possible for them to beat them, I find it highly unlikely.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:stop acting like u know everything...of course they can beat north carolina, they've played too close ones with them, so apparently they can beat them...

Cant beat them when there not in the tournament can they? haha
I guess we saw who was right.haha
I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.