Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alex Legion officially.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now the drama can end.
It sucks that were gonna lose him but im glad hes gone, Letting his coach and teammates down just because he dont play the whole game. I guess
I wish Legion nothing but the best, I wish it could have worked out for him here.
corndog23 Wrote:I wish Legion nothing but the best, I wish it could have worked out for him here.

Same Here
OH Well.
When it rains it pours!!!! And the rain has yet to begin IMO!
Is there any good news for Kentucky basketball?
:howdy:Coach is "Cleaning House!"
DevilsWin Wrote::howdy:Coach is "Cleaning House!"
My thoughts exactly. If he doesn't wanna be here, or can't handle it, let him leave.
Rumor!

Legion headed to Illinois.
Good riddance...
Killer.... I hope this doesn't in turn hurt UK's recruiting future.
I do not think it will. Legion is a great ball player with issues. End of Story
Whats his reason for leaving?
blackcat_student Wrote:Is there any good news for Kentucky basketball?

Yes the good news is that Patrick Patterson is supposidly supposed to stay for all four years according to cats pause.
Alex Legion is a headache type of player. Hes been a distraction everywhere he goes.. Just look back at all the hoopla he created before he came to Kentucky.. Part of his problem is his momma and his godfather. The boy is what 18, 19, 20? and he has someone holding his hand all the time. I'm sorry, but when I turned 18, my mom stopped talking for me. Hes a man, not a little boy. Grow up, and start doing your own decision making Mr. Legion. That article said alot too. When Legion said hes never had a coach like Gillespie. He expects 110% everytime out. What does he expect? What kind of cupcake coach did he play for?.. He doesn't want to work hard. So for that, i'm glad hes gone.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Alex Legion is a headache type of player. Hes been a distraction everywhere he goes.. Just look back at all the hoopla he created before he came to Kentucky.. Part of his problem is his momma and his godfather. The boy is what 18, 19, 20? and he has someone holding his hand all the time. I'm sorry, but when I turned 18, my mom stopped talking for me. Hes a man, not a little boy. Grow up, and start doing your own decision making Mr. Legion. That article said alot too. When Legion said hes never had a coach like Gillespie. He expects 110% everytime out. What does he expect? What kind of cupcake coach did he play for?.. He doesn't want to work hard. So for that, i'm glad hes gone.
Great Post:rockon:
Doesn't bother me a bit.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Alex Legion is a headache type of player. Hes been a distraction everywhere he goes.. Just look back at all the hoopla he created before he came to Kentucky.. Part of his problem is his momma and his godfather. The boy is what 18, 19, 20? and he has someone holding his hand all the time. I'm sorry, but when I turned 18, my mom stopped talking for me. Hes a man, not a little boy. Grow up, and start doing your own decision making Mr. Legion. That article said alot too. When Legion said hes never had a coach like Gillespie. He expects 110% everytime out. What does he expect? What kind of cupcake coach did he play for?.. He doesn't want to work hard. So for that, i'm glad hes gone.
Couldn't have said it better.:thumpsup:
Schools on Legion's list include: Arkansas (wouldn't that be nice if John Pelphrey got him uh?), Michigan, Illinois and Notre Dame.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/257905.html
Bye Bye good ridance!!!!!!!!!! I drather have Porter!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Bye Bye good ridance!!!!!!!!!! I drather have Porter!

porter is terrible
I know of a few others that could leave and it would not bother me one bit. There are a about 6 players on the team that shouldn't even be a UK ball boy.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:For all of you that are glad he is gone, I hope that he gets the chance to play against UK and beat the **** out of em. Thats what you "FANS" deserve. I will cheer him on wherever he goes. Personally I would like to see him go to Arkansas, that way he could get the chance to play against us. I wish nothing but the best for him and the worst for you fans and this sorry UK team.

Well aint you just a wonderful little apple! lol
In the Detroit News guard Alex Legion named four schools he could possibly transfer to. Legion said he was considering Illinois, Michigan, Notre dame and Arkansas.
na na na na.. na na na na na.. hey hey hey good bye
I dont think he will be the last to go......They will be at at least another one jump ship IMO.
we need him.
Pages: 1 2