Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Derrick Jasper Almost Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to KSR Derrick Jasper is back and ready for duty. He could have played the IU game but chose not to for precaution.

Here is the link;
http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/
Matt Jones title reads, "Derrick Jasper Almost Back".

He isn't officially back yet.

Anyways, this is exactly want you want to hear if your a UK fan. I've heard that his shot has improved and we may finally have a true point guard.
he (jasper) would be a good guard if he could shoot and penetrate. maybe this will keep porter on the bench more. where he belongs.
porter is a good player..but i see jasper starting over him..with jasper back ky will keep getting better.
Great News!!!
Thats wat im talkin about...finally less bradley pounding like an idiot and some actual penetration and kickouts..wich wont do us anygood until meeks comes back and can shoot the ball
**** yea
Don't expect a tremendous improvement from this team because of Jasper's return. They really need Meeks back.
With Jasper back, We might be able to get the ball down low to Patterson with a TO.
on campus i heard that jasper practiced 1 hour today or yesterday and had to leave, out for two more months.
this could just be a rumor though, which is why i didn't make a thread about it.
Hold the hallelujahs for another day. Derrick Jasper's anointment as basketball savior appears to be delayed yet again, this time after he left practice early because of pain in his surgically repaired left knee. The sophomore guard was unable to finish Thursday's practice and his already tenuous status for Saturday's game against UAB appears to be in even further doubt.
All right!!! We will do much better with him back.
CAM2006 Wrote:Hold the hallelujahs for another day. Derrick Jasper's anointment as basketball savior appears to be delayed yet again, this time after he left practice early because of pain in his surgically repaired left knee. The sophomore guard was unable to finish Thursday's practice and his already tenuous status for Saturday's game against UAB appears to be in even further doubt.

That just ruined my good day....:mad:
Yeah Jasper left practice yesterday due to severe pain in his knee. Don't look for him to be back anytime soon.
Funny how most of you hated his guts last season...