Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 69 Cincinnati 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Cats!!!

Shew this was a close game throughout besides the main beginning. This one made me sweat. Hayes stepped up big in the second half and Rondo was amazing.

Bring on Utah!!!
wow my heart was pumping the whole game, terrific game by rondo, morris did a good job rebounding, hayes did a good job being clutch, and kelenna azuibuke might just be our star player
Great game by the wildcats. What happened to sparks did he do anything good?????
Sparks played pretty good not great but he didnt make many mistakes. He made 3- 3's and had 11 points.
yeh but he was a defensive liability, due to his small size
Big win.. What a great game.. WTG CATS!!!
Compare that to small win. great game is a great game.
Way to go Cats!! Rondo was awesome!!!
Great game by the cats........GO UK
has ne one else noticed how well rondo has been shooting his free throws, my god he has improved vastly..i said if he learned to shoot his free throws he was there best player
Good Job Cats. They went on some great runs and also let Cincy get on some long ones too in the 1st half. It was a great team effort but IMO, the Cats will have to dig a little deeper, and work a little harder to get past the hot Utah Team, on the backs of the best player in the nation, Andrew Bogut.

Good Luck against Utah~!~
Seems like the only time we get to go to the championship game is when we play Utah at some point in the tourney so bring them on. Go cats. I really like UK's chances of getting to the Final Four now. Still don't think it will happen but I like their chances.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Seems like the only time we get to go to the championship game is when we play Utah at some point in the tourney so bring them on. Go cats. I really like UK's chances of getting to the Final Four now. Still don't think it will happen but I like their chances.

Spoken so true.. Catdawg.. Ky wil advance to final four. I honestly dont think Duke will have an answer for kys defense. Redick will see Rondo or Bukie in his face all night long.
tehy have to beat Uthas first u all, before they can even think about playing Duke...remember that!
yeh as much as im gettin excited over kentucky and duke, duke still has to beat a good michigan state team, and kentucky will have to beat one of the best players in the nation
Good win, UK surprised me on this one. I think if they can keep their intensity and accuracy up they can make it to the final four, but there's no chance in them beating Utah if they play like they did against EKU.
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW....Dust off your Boots and get out yer hat......Cause we're goin to Texas !!!
Seems like in the late 90's UK had a Texas and Indianapolis connection then along with the Utah games.
this rivalry has been a good one, and expect the utes wanting revenge for all those losses