Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana 70 - UK 51 (FINAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Terrible game to watch. Nothing happening for UK and Bradley and Porter fouling out.
Well i have nothing to say about this one
lets get ready for UAB
I guess we Kentucky fans are going to have to deal with these types of games for awhile... I sure hope my uncle doesn't call.
Kentucky will be lucky to win 15 games this year.
Everybody had better get us now because we won't be down for long.
Horrible loss, especially without Gordon playing for IU. Meeks and Jasper out is hurting us pretty bad. On to next week is all we can do.
Ok im setting the flag here. UK officially sucks, IMO
CAM2006 Wrote:Kentucky will be lucky to win 15 games this year.

Excatly what I said, but I hope im wrong! Just Believe! lol
we suck. we suck. we really really suck!! Big Grin I hate this.... GRRRR
PITIFUL output today! UK lacks aggressiveness and a floor leader. Bradley has never been nor never will be that leader. Why didn't we go after the other Crawford instead of Joe? Anyone else wonder that today while watching?
Who else thought Dwight Perry looked better than Michael Porter when he was playing today?
Porter has NEVER impressed me..PLAY FOOTBALL PORTER..WE WILL AT LEAST NEED YOU THERE!!
When is the Music City Bowl? lol
Exactly!!!!
If...Then Wrote:Ok im setting the flag here. UK officially sucks, IMO

I really hate to agree with you, but UK does suck this year. Give us a couple years, and we will be better.
OffTheHook Wrote:When is the Music City Bowl? lol

Big Grin Thats right!!!
I hate Ramel Bradley.
OffTheHook Wrote:When is the Music City Bowl? lol

look in the music city bowl thread. lol
bluegrassballa Wrote:I really hate to agree with you, but UK does suck this year. Give us a couple years, and we will be better.

sheww i sure hope so. We get the best recruiting coach in the country and have a horrible record
vundy33 Wrote:I hate Ramel Bradley.

Join the club Big Grin .

Hey that gives me an idea, we should start a "We Hate Bradley" fan club. I wish Diamond Dallas Paige would sue his arse for usin his "Diamond Cutter" symbol all the time.
Lol, That Is Classic Redneck!!
Its just like I predicted it would be, between 15-20 point win for Indiana, and that was without Gordon. Think of what it could have been had he played. Get used to this happening with this team led by this *******.
If...Then Wrote:sheww i sure hope so. We get the best recruiting coach in the country and have a horrible record

Yea. But there are a lot of players that Tubby recruited.
This don't look like a good year for UK.
We need Meeks and Jasper back desperately. That's all I've got to say.
That was a crappy performance. They looked like a bunch of playground kids who got picked last!
the thing that bothers me about this UK team, more than anything, is that the three games theyve lost, theyve not even been competitive..And no, they werent competitive against North Carolina. That 9 point loss could have easily been a 29 point loss, but 16 to Gardner Webb, blown out against UNC and IU (without their best player)? I hate losing, but just being everybodys ***** is worse than that..
I agree with everyone, UK just simply looks like a 8th grade team trying to play. I turned it off when Indiana got about 4 consecutive offensive rebounds after a UK player had it in their grasps. I'm not so sure if having Jasper back would help or not, he turns the ball over just like the rest of the team, can't shoot, and sure hasn't shown the leadership quality. However, Meeks is desperately needed, being our only scoring threat. It's going to be a long year.
The wildcats would be lucky to beat Pikeville again the way they are playing, I think that they will be lucky to win 13 games,IMO.
Just think how bad it would have been if Eric Gordon had played....
Pages: 1 2