Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 95, Michigan 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know most of you all don't care but duke won again...YES!!! moves them to 9-0
What a terrible game to have on CBS, I was so bored I changed it to ABC Family to watch some Santa Claus movie.
:boosign:
Congrats Dukies, Way to Go!
Always fun to watch Duke play IMO! They are college basketball in every aspect and no people, I don't like DUKE to say the least. But they are what college is all about as a fan and student!
Is Duke going to play a game away from Cameron Indoor this season?
****!!! Duke!
I do have to say that Greg Paulus is a very good player. I always enjoy watching him play.
alfus21 Wrote:Is Duke going to play a game away from Cameron Indoor this season?

What are you talkin about?

4 of their first 9 have been away games, and 6 of their next 13 are away games.

I'm sensing jealousy.

Go Duke!!!!!!
ronald_reagan Wrote:What are you talkin about?

4 of their first 9 have been away games, and 6 of their next 13 are away games.

I'm sensing jealousy.

Go Duke!!!!!!

2 were away games. 2 were tournament games. I was personally shocked to see that. I think they're a good team, and the main reason I said that without looking at the schedule was because Seth Davis set at the end of the game today something about them not playing teams away.

My bad I guess.

Thanks for setting me straight on that though Smile
alfus21 Wrote:Is Duke going to play a game away from Cameron Indoor this season?
Do they ever?

BTW. They could play some high school team and it would be televised. I have to watch UK games on delay. :confused: Its like that every season.
And it will continue to be like that when you get spanked by an IU team by 19 without there best player..Sorry, just the way it is for now, lol.