Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Classify Middle SCHOOL????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell has a 6th grade team, 7th grade team and an 8th grade team. Granted the 8th grade team has some 7th graders on it but never the other way around.
I am currently looking for 6th grade games for next year. We will have some 5th graders but mostly 6th graders on the team next year.
It is hard to figure out what Middle School means to all of us. SO what does everybody have????????????

Russell 6th,7th and 8th grade teams all seperate.
Pikeville has a 6th. And 7th & 8th
Belfry has a 6th, 7th, and 8th....

Phelps has a 7th/8th team
BUT also has a Little League program that has a 3rd/4th grade team and 5th/6th grade team.
Hey guys thanks for the update. NOW does anyone have the contact for the coaches for these classes. If you could send private posting that would be good. I can send my private info to them also,, this is for setting up games for 2008.
Thanks again for the info.
Pikeville has a 7th/8th and a 6th but pikeville also has a little league program with 4th/5th graders playing
Would love to meet at the beginning of the season and do a round robin tourney. Play 4 team at once on the field. play 15 offensive plays and then 15 defensive plays. Rotate to the other end of the field and play another team. We do this at the beginning of the season and all 4 of our younger teams play each other in preseason. This format could work for any and all teams. Any thoughts??
Knott has 4-7th/8th and 4-5th/6th
Knott sounds like they are either HUGE or play inter-league.... Which is the case.??
Knott plays within the county. They had somewhere around 80 kids playing 7th/8th this year. Just started grade school teams last year. With the numbers playing in grade school things are finally looking good for KCC in the future.
true !!!!!!!!!
KCC will see a great change in the future after you kids play Junior Football league.... I think that is why Russell reloads, our youth program is tough.
We have started an e-mail group for Middle School Football Coaches in Kentucky.

You can join by one of three ways -

1. Send an e-mail to: [email]KYMSFB-subscribe@yahoogroups.com[/email]

2. Go to: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/KYMSFB/ & "subscribe"

3. E-mail me directly at [email]FF40212@yahoo.com[/email] and I will send you an invitation.

Hope to talk with you soon. Thank you for helping Middle School Football in the state of Kentucky!!!

Coach Jeremy Bass - Spencer County Middle School
Taylorsville, KY
who wins 08 pike county bowl
pikeville or corbin