Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: G-Tech's New Ball Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former Navy Football Coach Paul Johnson. Named new Georgia Tech Head man. I think this is very good hire too, I really like Johnson, he has led the Midshipmen to many achievements and one big one this year ending the big losing streak to Norte Dame.

Congrats Yellowjackets on a great hire IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:Former Navy Football Coach Paul Johnson. Named new Georgia Tech Head man. I think this is very good hire too, I really like Johnson, he has led the Midshipmen to many achievements and one big one this year ending the big losing streak to Norte Dame.

Congrats Yellowjackets on a great hire IMO.
great post, and I could not agree more. Paul Johnson is a fabulous hire for the Jackets..and would have been a nice hire for Nebraska (fans would have loved him anyways because of that offense he runs, lol), but congrats to Coach Johnson and to the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets..
I too, LOVE THIS HIRE!!
With the athletes Johnson can put in the backfield at Georgia Tech, look out... they'll be running all over the place.
I'm may be a bit cynical, but do you think Johnson is going to get the top notch recruits to "run his system".... I think he's going to have to change his offense a bit....

Has a great track record on different levels, and did a great job at Navy.... I'm very interested to see how he is able to recruit versus the big boys....