Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heisman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will Win????
Tebow
Who will win or who should win? I think McFadden WILL win so I'll vote for him here, but I think Tebow SHOULD win.
I really just don't how it'd be possible for anyone other than Tebow to win....
The person who wins, should win it
Tebow will win and SHOULD win! but I would like to see Colt win tho.
Yeah Tim Tebow without a doubt. He has done things as a QB that no one has ever seen before.
DMAC5. (Darren Mcfadden.)
I also like his other nickname: "RUN DMC."

Tailback44 Wrote:DMAC5. (Darren Mcfadden.)
-STAT- Wrote:I also like his other nickname: "RUN DMC."

Forgot about that one, I like that too.
I think McFadden is without a doubt the best football player in the country. Tebow is awsome. But he has a offense full of weapons at his disposal. McFadden carried Arkansas as a RB and QB and on special teams. He is the man.
Tebow
Tebow will be the first robot or alien to ever win the Heisman. Can't be human with how he plays
Tim Tebow.
Tim Tebow should win.
i think mccfadden
I personally want Cory Boyd from South Carolina to win it but since Tebow is one of my gators ill pick him for the trophy. Why did they change the you haved to be a senior rule?
If...Then Wrote:I personally want Cory Boyd from South Carolina to win it but since Tebow is one of my gators ill pick him for the trophy. Why did they change the you haved to be a senior rule?

Care to explain why you nominate Cory Boyd from South Carolina?
I think Tebow should win...
If...Then Wrote:I personally want Cory Boyd from South Carolina to win it but since Tebow is one of my gators ill pick him for the trophy. Why did they change the you haved to be a senior rule?

What? :eek:
Either McFadden or Tebow. Since both are underclassmen I gotta go with Tebow. But I believe if there was a legit senior in the group it should go to them. You gotta always give the nod to a senior....
I would love to see Colt win, but I think Tim Tebow will win it. He has put up some amazing numbers. He should and will win it.
Tebow will win but i would love to see Mcfadden win....
blackcat_student Wrote:Care to explain why you nominate Cory Boyd from South Carolina?

he may be my favorite player but thats not why.

ive watched all his games and he runs with moves that ive never seen any other running back do and tons of yards believe it or not . exception of Mcfadden of coarse. and didnt he rush for 2 TD's in the win againt UK? he has almost 1,000 rushing yars. and 11 TD's for the season

correct me if im wrong please
Boyd had 903 yards and 9 touchdowns, while leading his team to an honest 6-6. He had two 100 yard rushing games on the season.

He finished 63rd in Division I in rushing, so I hardly think he is Heisman material "If...Then"

He did however manage a receiving touchdown to make it 10 on the season. Please explain to me how that is Heisman material at all.
Tebow without a doubt! Love watching him play!
If...Then Wrote:Why did they change the you haved to be a senior rule?
You dont have to be a senior to win Heisman.