Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Ohio State v. (2) LSU - National Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just saw it on espn that LSU is a dead lock for #2 and Ohio State is #1 so there is your national chapionship game.
LSU will absolutely rip OSU a new one.
If this is true should be a good game...but in the end lsu will be to much for ohio state to handle....lsu by 2 touchdowns....ohio state very overated this year....
LSU's defense will be a nightmare for the Ohio State offense.

LSU- 31
OSU- 10
[INDENT]
ComfortEagle Wrote:LSU will absolutely rip OSU a new one.
Agree
[/INDENT]
Ohio State should be having nightmares about right now. Number one in the country, vs. the SEC in the biggest game of the year. And the result will be the same too. LSU will pound the daylights out of Ohio State 38-14..GEAUX TIGERS!!
Lsu-35
Osu-17
Go LSU!!!
They never said it was a lock. So this thread is kind of not valid until after the selection show.
I'll close it until the announcement is made.
Even though it hasn't been announced, these two teams are 1 & 2 in the new BCS standings so its very obvious that they will be playing for the BCS Championship.
It's official... LSU vs. Ohio State
LSU will be your Champs they will destroy The Patty Cake Team Ohio St
LSU by 3 TD's.
LSU destroys them
The Big 10 hasn't learned that all they want to do is run the ball down people's throat, the entire rest of the nation runs around people, this is why the Big 10 sucks.

LSU wins by 20+
I thinkit will be a close game for the 1st half then LSU[COLOR="Black"]will pull away big[/COLOR]
Ohio State goes 0-9 against the SEC in Bowl games.

LSU-28
Ohio State-17
LSU is just so awesome, and Ohio State has played weak teams this season. LSU 42- 20.
Geux Tigers.
Shades of Florida's D from last season. This won't even be close.

LSU- 34
OSU- 13

blackcat_student Wrote:LSU's defense will be a nightmare for the Ohio State offense.

LSU- 31
OSU- 10
LSU is going to do the same thing florida did last year....Go Tigers.....LSU 41-OSU14
SEC Dominates

LSU-44
Ohio State-20
Ohio State will win!!
I don't think Ohio State will lose as bad as they did last year, because LSU is not as explosive on offense as Florida was. But LSU's defense is very good, and will be even better if Glen Dorsey is fully healthy by then. LSU's offense can score enough to win.

LSU will win by 7-10 points.
I'll take the Bayou Bengals by 21.
It will be just like last year. The SEC will come out on top!! LSU is gonna beat them...Bad!!
Ohio state picks up there first win against an SEC school in a bowl game.

State-27
LSU-14

Good luck to both teams.
Lsu 27
Osu 16
Ohio State doesn't stand a chance in this game. Everyone thought the Buckeyes would win last year, and they got embarrassed. The Big 10 shouldn't even have teams in the championship game. I say it should be LSU vs. Georgia in the National Championship. Now that would be a game.

LSU-35
Ohio State- 7
LSU lopsides season will end with a national championship! So many times has people though that LSU was in and out of the race well they are definally in and they will keep that National trophy in Lousiana.
Pages: 1 2