Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Do I Change Internet Font Size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, the font size on pages are much larger than the default size. If anyone could help me out I'd sure appreciate it.
Bump
This has happened to me before, but I just closed my browser, restarted my computer, and then it was fixed. Not sure how I did it, though.
I'm on a Mac, so I don't have it in front of me. But, If I remember correctly, if you go to internet options you should be able to find a spot to change your font size.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm on a Mac, so I don't have it in front of me. But, If I remember correctly, if you go to internet options you should be able to find a spot to change your font size.

If you're using Mozilla, I went to tools>options>content tab and there was an option to change font sizes there. Hope that helps.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm on a Mac, so I don't have it in front of me. But, If I remember correctly, if you go to internet options you should be able to find a spot to change your font size.

Tomcat68 Wrote:If you're using Mozilla, I went to tools>options>content tab and there was an option to change font sizes there. Hope that helps.

Thanks guys, but I had no luck.
Nevermind I figured it out... If anyone else has this problem goto, View>Text Size, and choose the one you want. I'd recommend "smaller".