Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dickie V wants to make love to Coach K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile Smile HAHA this guy is a joke!!!! Anyone else think he would make love to coach K and roy williams?!?! HAHA oh yeah and Tyler H.!!!! what a looser!!!!
This shouldn't be news. Everyone knows his bias.
I love how he praised Duke during the UK and UNC game.
He loves the ACC and it's ashame that it shows.
Although he does seem to have a little too much love for Coach K and Duke, I still think Vitale is just a front-runner. He will toot the horn of any team out there, as long as they're good.

If you want an announcer who doesn't even seem to try to hide his bias, look at Billy Packer. If it doesn't have to do with the ACC, it doesn't matter to him. :ChairHit:
I agree with you all on this, he does run his mouth alot about Duke and Coach K and the ACC and it drives me crazy when he does it. But he did hit the nail on the head yesterday when he said what he said about what happened to Tubby and I for one loved it when he said it. Even more, I loved when coach got booed for that little stunt of putting Legion in and then taking him out 3 seconds later. The man is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
He loves the ACC and also duke.....
[INDENT]
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I agree with you all on this, he does run his mouth alot about Duke and Coach K and the ACC and it drives me crazy when he does it. But he did hit the nail on the head yesterday when he said what he said about what happened to Tubby and I for one loved it when he said it. Even more, I loved when coach got booed for that little stunt of putting Legion in and then taking him out 3 seconds later. The man is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
Yea i agree....
[/INDENT]
Yeah he never did stop talking about UNC and Duke during the UNC and UK game. He is so bias toward them, whenever they play each other he reaches to the point of climax.
Dickie V is a joke I ussally just turn down the TV and turn on the radio.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Dickie V is a joke I ussally just turn down the TV and turn on the radio.

You're exactly right. Everyone knows both Packer and Vital are ACC junkies. Why would anyone listen to their garbage spouting about how good the ACC is. I haven't listened to either one of them in over 20 years and don't intend to as long as Tom Leach is calling Ky games. Can't believe any of you would let it be known that you listen to either one of these imposters.
During the UK and UNC game he wouldnt shut up about UK Fans and Tubby. He was killing me. Tubby is gone, shut up about it.
There was an instance when he was talking about a 5 year old girl who had been diagnosed with pediatric cancer and had passed away. He said that the pain had started in her leg and it badly progressed from there. It was a sad story to hear it really was. Thats why the Jimmy V foundation for cancer research was created. Since 1993 it has raised over 70 million dollars and although Vitale might be hated, he was and has been one of the main contributors to the foundation, so there is good in Dickie V.
-STAT- Wrote:There was an instance when he was talking about a 5 year old girl who had been diagnosed with pediatric cancer and had passed away. He said that the pain had started in her leg and it badly progressed from there. It was a sad story to hear it really was. Thats why the Jimmy V foundation for cancer research was created. Since 1993 it has raised over 70 million dollars and although Vitale might be hated, he was and has been one of the main contributors to the foundation, so there is good in Dickie V.
Only problem was he kept dragging it on for 20 mins.
Doesn't matter if it was 20 minutes or 20 seconds. Still was for a good cause.

RavenBoy Wrote:Only problem was he kept dragging it on for 20 mins.
Amen Brother.
Did anyone else know that Dickie V. wrote the preface for some book on the history of Duke basketball?
**** Vitale does not just like all the acc teams. I've watched numerous games where **** will gloat on Kentucky. As for the little girl who passed away, **** told that story where you can donate money to the Jimmy V. Foundation and make a donation in that girls name for pediatric cancer care.