Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU's Miles to Michigan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even with the SEC Championship game and a BCS Game left to play, Michigan has been granted permission by LSU Athletic Director to being discussions about Miles becoming the next head coach at Michigan.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3132538

I would think that LSU would want to do everything they can to keep this Coach! But he has a big history at Michigan so that might draw him away.
I think he takes the job. Michigan is his alma-mater and I'm sure this is his dream job, and now that it's finally open, he for sure takes it.

This now leaves the door open for Steve Spurrier to take the LSU job.

Things are gonna get interesting this off-season.
I hope Les Miles takes the Michigan job!!
I actually think West Virginia's coach will fill in for Les at LSU. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
I think Miles takes the job @ Michigan as soon as Hawaii beats them in the Sugar Bowl!! J/K but I do think Miles will be coaching in Ann Arbor next season.
Well if he is smart he will take the UM job. All he has to do then is win out with that crappy schedule and beat Ohio St, then he has a direct place in the Nat Title game because the media sucks the big ten
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND! Miles is staying put at LSU! Love this decision since he was an alumni at Michigan but staying put in the SEC, AKA, what college football is all about!
He ain't goin nowhere. You could tell that by how ****ed off he was durin his interview before the SEC championship when all the rumors were goin around that he was headed for UM.
Here was another case of ESPN creating news instead of reporting it. Dumbass Kirk Herbstreit came on college gameday yesterday morning stating that his sources have confirmed that Miles will announce on Monday that he is taking the Michigan job. Well, later in the day, Miles gave his surprise press conference stating he was not leaving LSU. I was watching Oklahoma and Missouri last night only to hear Herbie say that he knows for a fact that his sources were correct, and that something is up about Les Miles, and he still swears Miles will leave LSU for Michigan.