Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 62 Stony Brook 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Well all I can say is that if the Seawolves hadn't have missed about 10 free-throws that Cats would have lost this game. Horrible performance especially by the offense, they either passed the ball too much and turned it over, or they played selfish and turned it over (Unofficially 22 turnovers). And why didn't AJ Stewart play? He is one of the better players on the team! I'm furious and I'm just gonna go calm down...

Tongueuke:
Billy G. has at least 2 more years before you will see a major diff. Still has all the Tubby Ballers on his team.
OffTheHook Wrote:Billy G. has at least 2 more years before you will see a major diff. Still has all the Tubby Ballers on his team.

I completely agree... When he brings in players that fit his system Kentucky will be a top 10 team. But when they get Meeks and Jasper back this season the Cats will at least be a top 25 team.
Horrible performance for the Cats tonight but I'll take the W....When does Jasper come back?
MVP2 Wrote:Horrible performance for the Cats tonight but I'll take the W....When does Jasper come back?

Rumor is that Jasper and Meeks could be back by February... I've also heard that they could be out for the season.
Pitiful game by the players and the coach. I don't know care if Coach Gillispie gets mad or all that but he at least needs to say something to the players during the game. He didn't move the whole game. Stony Brooks scored on 3 straight backdoor passes which is what Gardner Webb beat us with and he made no adjustments.

These players are better than this, and Porter saw way too much playing time tonight.

Patterson was a beast as many of you said he would be and if Stevenson could have held on to the passes thrown his way I'd say he had a good game.

Saturday will be a massacre if they play like this.
alfus21 Wrote:Pitiful game by the players and the coach. I don't know care if Coach Gillispie gets mad or all that but he at least needs to say something to the players during the game. He didn't move the whole game. Stony Brooks scored on 3 straight backdoor passes which is what Gardner Webb beat us with and he made no adjustments.

These players are better than this, and Porter saw way too much playing time tonight.

Patterson was a beast as many of you said he would be and if Stevenson could have held on to the passes thrown his way I'd say he had a good game.

Saturday will be a massacre if they play like this.

Yes saturday will be a massacre.. i dont know if ill even watch!!!
Congrats to wildcats. Can't wait till the UNC game
10 point win? Unreal!
Guys, come on, what do you expect from a football school like UK??
bball fan Wrote:Guys, come on, what do you expect from a football school like UK??

:thatsfunn Smile Smile Smile
Getting ready to watch the tape delay, by the sounds of it I don't think I want to.
Stewart didn't play because he fell asleep during a meeting according to catspause. Porter had about 10 to's, Ramel sat on the bench for quite some time in the second, UK made one 3 out of about 14 attempts. Stevenson couldn't hang on to the ball, Patterson had a pretty solid game. No real bright spots tonight other than PP. Boring game to watch, UK played about as bad as any team could tonight. Coming off two pretty good wins I figured UK would play better. Practice will be fun tomorrow I'm sure.
Uncle Buck Wrote:Stewart didn't play because he fell asleep during a meeting according to catspause. Porter had about 10 to's, Ramel sat on the bench for quite some time in the second, UK made one 3 out of about 14 attempts. Stevenson couldn't hang on to the ball, Patterson had a pretty solid game. No real bright spots tonight other than PP. Boring game to watch, UK played about as bad as any team could tonight. Coming off two pretty good wins I figured UK would play better. Practice will be fun tomorrow I'm sure.

Well said.
I can't believe they aren't playing any better than this.
Im watching the delay right now and its not good at all
I just hope Patterson hangs around for the rest of the Billy G. recruits!
this is awful and UNC by win by 20 or more.
Porter should not get off the bench. I'll go a little further, I'm not sure he could start on most high school teams. He looks more like a NAIA player at best. He can't shoot, he can't pass, he is not a KY caliber player. Get real Billy G.
This is horrible!!
A win is a win.
Hope they dont play like this against North Carolina, god, what a mess it would be