Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is going to UK/UNC game Sat 12/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's going to watch Billy G, and the cats, take on the #2 ranked tarheels in RUPP?... I already got my tickets!
I would like to go, but I doubt I'll find reasonably priced tickets.
I'm going. Can't say I'm fired up for it but we can hope for the best.
i need tickets!!!
Shew I can't find any ticket that aint upper level and upper level is at the main top where they have TV's so u can see aint it?

But Im gonna get some for the Kentucky and Indiania game
NYY10 Wrote:Shew I can't find any ticket that aint upper level and upper level is at the main top where they have TV's so u can see aint it?

Nothing wrong with upper level.

Did you know the Indiana game was away?
NYY10 Wrote:Shew I can't find any ticket that aint upper level and upper level is at the main top where they have TV's so u can see aint it?

I would say that most season ticket holders are wanting to go to this game pretty bad. Doubt you will be able to find many for sale.
alfus21 Wrote:Nothing wrong with upper level.

Did you know the Indiana game was away?

Crap. I didnt knew that was away, guess I try and settle for the Louisville game..

No nothing wrong with upper level, just a little bit to hard to see (lol)
Beef Wrote:I would say that most season ticket holders are wanting to go to this game pretty bad. Doubt you will be able to find many for sale.

I've found quit a bit on ebay, just upper level. Guess that will have to work lol..