Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mike Sherman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former Green Bay Packers coach Mike Sherman named Texas A&M Head Coach, Just 3 days after Dennis Franchione resigned.
Said he had some ties with A&M serving as offensive coordinator during 2 different stints. Hope he does well down in Aggie land.
A&M is my 2nd favorite team so I'm going to be a little skeptical of this hire until I see what he can do as a college coach.
alfus21 Wrote:A&M is my 2nd favorite team so I'm going to be a little skeptical of this hire until I see what he can do as a college coach.

He has already coached in college. He was at A&M when they were good under Slocum. Plus he had two of the best seasons of all-time at Green Bay. And you couldn't do any worse than ole' Fran did.
launchpad4 Wrote:He has already coached in college. He was at A&M when they were good under Slocum. Plus he had two of the best seasons of all-time at Green Bay. And you couldn't do any worse than ole' Fran did.

Yeah Fran was pretty bad, except when it came to playing Texas.