Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic's Winston Guy Commits To Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former 3* Arkansas commit, de-commits from the Razorbacks and commits to Kentucky... Great news if your a big UK Football fan like me.

Thank you Houston Nutt for stepping down at Arkansas.
blackcat_student Wrote:Former 3* Arkansas commit, de-commits from the Razorbacks and commits to Kentucky... Great news if your a big UK Football fan like me.

Thank you Houston Nutt for stepping down at Arkansas.

Could possibly be following the coach he committed to.....................
What Pos. does they kid play?
MVP2 Wrote:What Pos. does they kid play?
If I'm not mistaken, he is a safety, maybe a corner. He is exceptionally quick and has great hands. Great sign for a defense losing Roger Williams this year and Marcus McClinton next season.
27th ranked safety according to Rivals.
NEXT Wrote:Could possibly be following the coach he committed to.....................
And what might someone like yourself know about this? I'm sure the rest of us would LOVE to know!! :Hungry:
NEXT Wrote:Could possibly be following the coach he committed to.....................

I don't think he would've commited to Kentucky if he was gonna follow Nutt.
Guy decommitted from Arkansas before Nutt left. Guy dressed up as Stevie Johnson for Halloween. I mean, if that is not as obvious as it gets, then I don't know what is.
This is a good pickup of talent for the Cats
He should be an immediate impact player to the special teams. He is a burner, in the paper today they said he runs a 4.3 40.
Uncle Buck Wrote:He should be an immediate impact player to the special teams. He is a burner, in the paper today they said he runs a 4.3 40.

I believe he returned the opening kickoff back for a touchdown against Bell County last Friday night.
Great news for the CATS and there fans!!
The old man can recruit now.
Guy is a stud! Great sign!