Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU v. Tennessee -- SEC Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LSU is coming off of a loss against Arkansas and as we all know, Tennessee is coming off of a win over UK. Both teams had hard fought games this past weekend with 3OT and 4OT respectively so there is no advantage as to who has more rest. LSU is fighting to keep a BCS bowl birth alive.

Who wins?
This will not be a very happy LSU team coming into this game, so I'll take the Tigers by two touchdowns.

LSU- 27
Tennessee- 13
LSU-35
Tenn-17
Lsu
LSU by....a bunch! Go Tigers!!!
Geaux Tigers!
Yeah LSU will be ****ed off going into the SEC title game and will absolutely pummel UT.

LSU- 31
UT- 14
Tennessee gets spanked...
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah LSU will be ****ed off going into the SEC title game and will absolutely pumble UT.

LSU- 31
UT- 14

yup i agree.. LSU by 3 TD's
I'm going to be the spoiler of the party and say the Vols in a close one

UT 31
LSU 28
LSU All Day

Figured Florida would be back
Myself personly believes that LSU and TENNESSEE will go into overtime and LSU will win by 2.

LSU-- 42
TENNESSEE-- 40
Lsu
I say Tennessee will win in OT
I think LSU will but I hope Tennessee does!
I heard today that if LSU wins that UK will be playin in Caltana in the Chic-fil-a Bowl. If thats true GO TIGERSSSSSS!!!
In my opinion this won't be much of a game. I look for LSU come come out firing on all cylinders and torch the Vols. I just hate that the UT is even playing in this game. Can you imagine what kind of game this would be if Georgia was representing the eastern division?
I hate Tennessee!!!!!

Phil Fulmer is a Fat real life version of Elmer Fudd.

Rocky top is the worst song ever written.

That color is not orange.

Geaux LSU.
I hope LSU stomps UT.
Would prefer the Gators over the Vols anyday.

If...Then Wrote:LSU All Day

Figured Florida would be back