Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma v. Missouri -- Big 12 Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oklahoma and Missouri face off in the Big 12 championship. The major factor in this game is who goes to the BCS National Championship. Missouri wins, they are in, Oklahoma wins then Ohio State is in.

LET'S GO MISSOURI!!!!! I don't want to see the Buckeyes back in the National Championship.
Both teams are on fire, but I think Oklahoma has too many weapons towards the end for the Tigers so I gotta go with the Sooners!

Oklahoma- 31
Missouri- 24
Im with ya beef, I dont wanna see Ohio St in the National title game either but if they are I would love to see WV beat the crap out of them and thats what I see.

Sooners-35
Tigers-28
it can sometimes be tough to be the same team twice in a season, but i think OU can do it.... The Sooners win in a close one and send Ohio St. to the National Championship game
Beef Wrote:Oklahoma and Missouri face off in the Big 12 championship. The major factor in this game is who goes to the BCS National Championship. Missouri wins, they are in, Oklahoma wins then Ohio State is in.

LET'S GO MISSOURI!!!!! I don't want to see the Buckeyes back in the National Championship.

I don't want Ohio St. to be back there either. I'm rooting for Missouri baby!!! Lets go Tigers!!!!:rockon: :letsparty
I say Oklahoma wins it by 2 Td's
Oklahoma by 2 TD's. We'll really get to see how good Missouri is in this game.
I think the whole country outside of Ohio and the OSU faithful in Ohio and around the country are rooting for Mizzou includung me, lol. Hopefully Chase Daniel can tear up the Sooner D and lead them to victory. Seriously though who would have thought that to end the regular season that Missouri would be #1 in the BCS rankings and going into the conference championships? What a season!