Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Missouri 36, (2) Kansas 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Unthinkable in September, Missouri is one victory away from playing for its first national championship.
Chase Daniel threw for 361 yards and three touchdowns and the third-ranked Tigers ruined No. 2 Kansas' unbeaten season Saturday night with a 36-28 victory in the biggest game either school ever played.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273282305
Dang, This Heisman race is gonna be wild. lol Tebow, Daniels, and Mcfadden all having big weeks. Finally that overrated Kansas team is done, but Missouri looked very good today but I dont think they'll beat OK.
I'm glad Kansas finally got beat so i dont have to hear anymore about them and the national title game
Go Mizzou
Would have liked to seen Kansas win and keep the dream alive, but I knew on the other hand they were way overrated and seen this one coming. Missouri is the real deal folks. They only got beat by 10 earlier this season at Oklahoma so imagine what they can do on a neutral field in the big 12 title game.