Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 83 Texas Southern 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crawford had a career high 32 points.:Thumbs:

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&..._well_id=2
35 points....wow. Smile
Joe Crawford !!!!

Go Kentucky !!! 3-1
i made the trip to rupp last night i have seen high school teams better than Texas southern but the cats looked ok. but not they are going to have to show up next saturday
Thought Kentucky played an excellent game... Crawford had another good performance and so did Patterson. Again, Stewart had a stellar game along with Bradley. Congrats Cats!

Next Game Wednesday versus Stony Brook.
I hope Crawford can keep it up...
Way to go Cats! Go get them Tar Heels!
Shot 61% from the field and held TSU to 5 field goals each half. Hopefully they can shoot lights out and match that defensive intensity v.s. UNC next saturday but their no Texas Southern! Way to go Cats!
Crawford could do that alot more if he is given the opportunity and not being set on the bench. He deserved to get the standing O like Patterson and Bradley but no, Coach had to take him out during a timeout so it couldnt happen. Bradley had a really good game, if he would play like that more often maybe I would start liking him as a player, but good things dont last, especially with UK. I dont like the fact that Bradley was in the game until about a minute left and even some of the better freshman were in also when they shouldnt have been. Coach is going to get that crap thrown back at him if he doesnt stop it. They didnt need to be working on anything in this game, it was basically a practice, no disrespect to TSU. Keeping players in that long when they dont need to be will get them hurt and then what will he do.
I think the game against UNC Bradley will have to step up big, Crawford can add 15-20, Patterson add 15-20, but Bradley will need to add 20-25. I see that he has a big game next week. congrats cats.