Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Hate Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Hate Them I Hate Them I Hate ThemSad
Not as much as I do. Im an Alabama fan, but not even Kentucky fans on this day hate them as much as I do.
I hate Fat Fulmer. I would have loved to seen that Elmer Fudd on steroids look a like leave Lexington with a loss and have to explain it in Knoxville.
TENNESSEE is my nepwes favorite team and I was a Mannig fan so I kinda like them, plus UK isn't that good anyway.
launchpad4 Wrote:TENNESSEE is my nepwes favorite team and I was a Mannig fan so I kinda like them, plus UK isn't that good anyway.

Yeah I guess they aren't that good Rolleyes

They only beat the #1 team in the nation this year.
Posts 1 &3 were almost word for word what I was saying yesterday!!!
I am sooooo glad I didn't make the trip now!
I'm on the ban wagon.
Dont we all!!
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah I guess they aren't that good Rolleyes

They only beat the #1 team in the nation this year.

So did Arkansas. So is arkansas good, no. Plus LSU's offense is offensive.
Easy to hate a team that beats you 23 years in a row!!!!!
easy to hate a team has as many players with rap sheets as UK had scholarships in 2004!
Tennessee cant hold Lsu's jockstrap!!!
launchpad4 Wrote:TENNESSEE is my nepwes favorite team and I was a Mannig fan so I kinda like them, plus UK isn't that good anyway.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn have you watched football this year?!!:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I love Tennessee! Big Grin
Let me tell all of you one thing KENTUCKY is the best and will always be the best. Even though KY lost to TN we will always be #1. GO BIG BLUE!!!!
Tennessee Sucks!!!!
I do hate Tennessee, but not nearly as much as I hate Louisville... Tongueuke:
Tenn. gave the game away today