Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 80 Liberty 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Patterson has a career night with 23 points and 10 rebounds.
Kentucky looked alot better in this one compared to the Gardner-Webb game. I was really impressed with AJ Stewart, he played most of the game, also Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley played real unselfish tonight, but what can you say about Patterson, he is a beast. Congrats Cats!
Patterson is so impressive! I can't wait to see how he fares against the big men of the SEC. Kentucky played a very solid game tonight. I like seeing Bradley trying to get his teammates fired up during every dead ball that I could notice! That is what this team needs is a leader!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Patterson is so impressive! I can't wait to see how he fares against the big men of the SEC. Kentucky played a very solid game tonight. I like seeing Bradley trying to get his teammates fired up during every dead ball that I could notice! That is what this team needs is a leader!!

I can't wait to see how he fares against Tyler Hansrough.
Redneck Wrote:I can't wait to see how he fares against Tyler Hansrough.

Me too, Im looking forward to that game.I hope Patterson dominates against Hansy.
MVP2 Wrote:Me too, Im looking forward to that game.I hope Patterson dominates against Hansy.

couldnt of said it better
I left Rupp alot happier tonight than I did two weeks ago. UK looked much improved from the debacle against gardner-webb. Three freshman had significant playing time, and they all looked impressive, especially patterson and stewart. Legion looked good also, but he needs to take more shots, he's too good of a shooter to only attempt 6 shots.
Redneck Wrote:I can't wait to see how he fares against Tyler Hansrough.

That will be a great matchup, I just wish we had Meeks for that one...
Way to go Cats!!
Good job Cats
The loss of Meeks is huge for UK!