Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KAPOS at the Expo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do ya'll think KAPOS will do at the Expo this year? (on a Wednsday night again-we're such trendsetters!)
IF it is organized in the right manner, time slots followed, and no mass confusion occurs about when they are going on the floor to compete then it should go rather well. I hope it does but then again I thought it went rather well last year at Belfry.
Good Luck to all area squads!!!
i agree.. it did do better at belfry..
KAPOS has done great at a lot of the schools. Does anyone know about how they are doing the warm-up area at the Expo?
When is the competition, like, what date?? Also is it highschool and junior high or just high school?
*Jan 16th

(Wednesday) Pikeville Expo Center
6 p.m. EST
is KAPOS just high school??
As far as I know. I've only seen high schools compete in it
You have girls varsity, co-ed, and boys varsity competing in different catagories.
oh..thats cool. What schools are coming?
not sure yet. Here is who usually comes (or who I've seen there in the past 4 years)

*Pikeville
*Belfry
*Pike Central
*Johnson Central
*Prestonsburg
*East Ridge
*Betsy Layne
*Phelps came last year
*Shelby Valley
*South Floyd
*Allen Central
*Sheldon Clark

...hopefully I didn't miss any. If I did let me know
The 16th Region has a Middle School comp. You might check with Virginia Murphy, KAPOS Sectional VP from the 16th Region, or Kelly Littleton, 16th Region KAPOS Rep., on that information. They will be listed on the KAPOS website.
Magoffin County always attends as well.....
I knew i forgot somebody...Thanks Blueheart1